Monday, July 7, 2014

5 Stages of Finding Out You're Going to Disney World



   Not many people really appreciate a good vacation. They kind of just plan it and "look forward to it." But as you know, it's not a vacation if you're not going to Disney World. And as Disney Addicts, we don't just "look forward to it," no, we OBSESS over it. Here are a few things that go through my mind when  someone has the audacity to tell me we're going to Disney. I hope you enjoy and feel the same way.

1. "I'm Gonna Pass Out"
No. Really. Did you say "we're going to Disney?" That's, like, the best effing place on earth, and my favoritest place on earth. Omg. This is happening. Are the walls closing in on me? Is it getting hot in here? I think I need to sit down. 

2. "I Need to Make Sure."
Are we? Really? When? Are you sure? Like, soon? Stop kidding. It's not funny. Wait, really? Like, REALLY really?

3."I Need to Obsess Real Quick."
Omg. Disney. Like. DISNEY. I can't. I'm gonna throw up with excitement. This is going to be the best trip EVER. Who even cares if I've been a gazllion times?!

4. "Denial."
No. This can't be. I can't truly be going again. This is too good to be true. Right? They're playing a sick joke, right? I'm not prepared for this much awesomeness. 

5. "I Accept."
I accept the fact that this trip is going to be awesome. I accept the fact that I can not over plan or be a control freak. And I also accept the fact that I'm going to drive everyone nuts. Oh. And sleep? I accept the fact that it's not going to happen pre-trip. 


Have a Magical Day!

Briar Rose







No comments:

Post a Comment