Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Ultimate Disney Addict Quiz.




   Well, hello there! I've been traveling all across the land handling important Princess stuff. But no worries, I'm back and I'm here to stay!
   While I was traveling, I came in contact with a girl who, much to my surprise, said that she was a Disney Addict, too. I was ecstatic to learn that someone shared the same obsession that I did. So, I started talking about the franchise, the parks, the movies, everything that every respectable Disney Addict should know. Her eyes glazed over.
   And it was then that I knew that she wasn't who she said she was. She was liar and a traitor and a not very nice person.

And so I looked at her with disdain.


   And I swore to myself that I would never go through that sufficiently awkward moment every again.
   So, I took it upon myself to make a quiz to find out if someone is a true Disney Addict or if they're just full of sh*t. Here are some questions to ask:

  1. How many parks are there at Disney World?
  2. What date did Disneyland open?
  3. Which was first: Disney World or Disneyland?
  4. Is Disneyland in Florida or California?
  5. What's Donald Duck's middle name?
  6. What are the height requirements to play a Disney Princess?
  7. Is Elsa a queen or a princess?
  8. What was the first Disney animated movie?
  9. Who was the first Disney Princess?
  10. Name all the Dwarfs. 
  11. How old was Walt when he died?
  12. Are there really secret tunnels under the Magic Kingdom?
  13. How many lands are there in the Magic Kingdom?
  14. How many ghosts are there in the Haunted Mansion?
  15. Of all 4 parks in Disney World, which one was built second?
  16. Which one was built last?
  17. Like the castle, what iconic landmarks are in the other parks?
  18. Give me an old Disney ride that's either shut down or refurbished into something different.
  19. Can you stay in the Cinderella Castle?
  20. Are there alcoholic beverages sold in Disney World?
  21. What about Disneyland?
  22. Do you need tickets for Downtown Disney?
  23. How many countries are there in Epcot?
  24. Do you know about the hidden ride in Epcot?
  25. What's better: Disney World or Universal Studios?
That should weed out any impostures. Folks, people who say they're Disney Addicts when they clearly are not are negative people. We must stay away from them. If they get more than three wrong, they're liars.

Have a Magical Day!

Briar Rose


   

No comments:

Post a Comment