Wednesday, June 11, 2014

10 of the Most Under Appreciated Disney Girls



   Hey there! I've been so busy with princess stuff that I haven't even had a chance to blog for a few days. But, no worries! I'm back!

   I've been doing a little thinking, and even though I'm a HUGE princess fan, I think there are some Disney ladies that aren't as appreciated as the princesses are. Here is my list of who I think is under appreciated. Tell me what you think! 


1. Giselle (Enchanted)
This lovely lady was thrown into real life without any idea on what to do and who to trust. I think we owe her a little appreciation! 

2. Charlotte La Bouff (Princess and the Frog)
 Sassy and southern! My kinda girl. She deserves props for being oh so fabulous! Plus, we all have a litte Lotte in us.

3. Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
Come on! What's not to love about this girl? Great boobs, awesome legs, sultry voice. I'm not even jealous....I'm not. Swear. Ok. I'm a little jealous.

4. Kida Nedakh (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
Strong, powerful, but also pretty. Round of applause to her for being a woman with standards. Girl power!

5. Nani Pelakai (Lilo and Stitch)
Taking care of her little sister when their parents died? Can we say "huge responsibility?" Pat on the back for being such a great big sister.

6. Roxanne (A Goofy Movie)
Max's big crush! Sweet and charming and super understanding when Max flubbed up. Way to be, girl. 

7. Blue Fairy (Pinocchio)
Who needs a genie when you got this chick? (Sorry, Genie.) So sweet of her to grant Gepetto's wish. Thumbs up for being pretty AND nice.

8. Georgette (Oliver and Company)
Sure, she's a little, er, bitchy. But she turns out alright in the end. She's a diva, but who doesn't love attention?

9. Megara (Hercules)
Sassy, but with good intentions. She had the ability to ruin Herc's life, but chose the high road instead. And then they fell in love. Gahh! Adorable!

10. Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame) 
Fearless, independent, and caring. Befriending Quasimodo and fighting off that perv, Frollo. Props for being a good friend. And for standing up against that weirdo.

   I hope I didn't leave out any of your favorites, and I'll probably do another one in the distant future. But, for now, that was my rundown on the most under appreciated females in Disney.

Have a Magical Day!

Briar Rose









No comments:

Post a Comment