Friday, June 6, 2014

Dooney and Bourke Disney Pattern Coming Soon!




   Good morning! I was on the computer listening to Disney Area Music, getting ready to get some breakfast and get ready for my day when all of a sudden I saw that Dooney and Bourke is now coming out with a Disney Cruise Line pattern. How aborbs! Here's a look at the totally nautical pattern:



   Cute, right?! I thought so, too. Here's the link to Chip and Co. for more information about where you can get it and when it'll be released! While you're there, you should check out what more Chip and Co. has on their site. As a Disney Addict, I appreciate the work they do to keep us up to date on all the new stuff happening around Disney!

Have a Magical Day!

Briar Rose

P.S. - Here's where you can find the Disney Area Music. I'm listening to the Magic Kingdom entrance right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment