Sunday, June 8, 2014

Enabling Your Disney Addiction




   I'm having really bad Disney withdraws today. So, while I'm drinking tea out of my Cinderella souvenir mug, here are some things to enable to your (and my) Disney addiction. 


  1. Disney World Walk Through Videos.
These are great for when you're missing home.

Click here for an hour walk through of the Magic Kingdom

Click here for an almost hour walk through of Epcot (with the World Showcase)

Click here for an almost hour walk through of Animal Kingdom

Click here for a 45 minute walk through of Disney's Hollywood Studios


   2. Disney Area Music
I listen to this when I'm working around the house, studying, or trying to sleep. The sounds of Main St. USA, the sounds around the Castle, and many more!

Here are all the videos for whatever kind of mood you're in. Splash Mountain, Main Entrance (my personal favorite), and even Main St. USA!


   3. Disney News
Just a few blogs and a few videos to keep you up to date about what's going on in your very favorite place.

Click here for one of my favorite places to stay up to date. Chip and Co. is the best on making sure you're in the loop.

Click here to see what's happening on the tasty side of Disney...the food, of course!

Click here for even more updates!

And here is the link to see what Disney is doing in video form! Make sure you subscribe to the official Disney Parks channel on YouTube!


   4. Go to a Disney store!
You heard me! Go to a Disney store and ease the pain a little bit. Buy yourself a stuffed Mickey or Minnie and you'll feel a lot better. I did this yesterday!

Click here to find one near you.


   5. Flip through some old pictures
This helps me, too. I find some old pictures I have of prior Disney trips. Just being able to kind of relive those precious memories helps a ton. 


  6. Make a Disney board on Pinterest
I have one, and so should you! That's where I found Chip and Co. and also where I got the idea to make this blog. Make sure you follow other people's Disney Board, too. It helps!


  7. Pandora
Pandora has a Disney station. I listen to that quite frequently. It has the classics and the newer additions to the Disney song family. 


  I really hope these help. I know they help me, too. Just take a deep breath and you'll be back home soon enough. Just gotta have a little faith, trust, and pixie dust! 


Have a Magical Day!

Briar Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment