Friday, June 6, 2014

Live Action Movies of Our Beloved Classic Characters




   You read that right! As of right now, Disney plans on doing a live action of our favorite Disney princesses! One that I've already seen the trailer of when I went to go see Maleficent, and another that's rumored to happen! 

   According to a very good source, Beauty and the Beast is probably going to be live action! WHAT?! I know. Totally cool! All I'm concerned about at this point is that Angela Lansbury is playing Mrs. Potts again. Bill Condon, who was the director for Dreamgirls and Twilight is going to be directing this one. Let's all cross our fingers that this is definitely the case!

   Another surprise that some of you may or may not know, is that Disney released the trailer for Cinderella in live action. Now, the trailer isn't what you think it is, but when I saw it, I got goosebumps! Here's where you can watch it! It's supposed to be out in 2015, so I'm stoked!

   I'm so happy that Disney is deciding to do more live action spins on our favorite Disney classics. I can't wait to see what they're going to be like. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Beauty and the Beast!


Have a Magical Day!

Briar Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment